Friday 14 March 2014

The Last Seduction (1994) - Film Response

The Last Seduction captured my interest quite a lot and I think this was due to the clever character of Bridget and wanting to know her next move throughout the film.
I found the ending quite unsettling and it actually made me like the film less than I previously did, which is a shame but it shows how effective and shocking the ending is and just how awful Bridget's character is.
After watching the film, I realised that there were no characters that I liked - they were all unpleasant, weak or unlikeable in some way, shape or form.
What I found interesting what the small cast and the lack of characters. There are just three main characters, a few minor ones and several extras. This created a lot of focus on the important characters and kept focus on the plot around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment